Popular Posts

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dan and Dave are going to drive me CRAZY!

Yes, I know it's a short trip and that is the problem.  I don't need any assistance on my way to insanity!

So, most of you know that Dave moved out to the farm in October.  Well it has taken until today for him to go to his apartment to clean everything out because someone is moving in on Monday.  Dave is a bit of a procrastinator.  Anyway, he left at 5 am and was supposed to go and come back.  At 9 he calls me and tells me there is way more there then remembered and it would take him all day.  I told him to call Dan.

At 10 Dave calls me again and tells me his truck got booted.  Dan is already mad that Dave isn't coming back today and now it is costing me $462 plus he isn't here to get stuff done.  Ugh!

I get home and Dan is immediately complaining about how many bowls are in pens and he doesn't know what is going on around here.  I told him to leave me a lone and take up his gripes with Dave directly.  What do they think I am, their babysitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment