Popular Posts

Friday, March 11, 2011

Freddie Moves Outside

Today is a very sad day, at least Dan and Freddie think so.  I bought two new gilts (female hogs that have never had babies) from another hog farmer friend.  These two are the same age as Freddie and are specifically meant for him to grow up with and breed. 

This morning I picked up the girls and put them and Freddie in their new pen.  Freddie cares more about coming back inside then he does them right now.  When I walked away from him he started crying.  When I relayed this to Dan I think he wanted to cry.

I just looked outside and the girls are lying in the sun and Freddie is in the hut.  I will post a video once they start playing together. 

1 comment:

  1. awwww.... are they all friends now? soon to be 'friends with benefits'?
    has Dan stopped crying? :( LOL...

    ReplyDelete