Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have truly gone INSANE!

So yesterday I drove Dan to work since he is on the north side of Chicago.  He asks me what is for dinner that night and I tell him I haven't given it any thought.  He tells me to make sure it is a "Freddie friendly" meal.  When I talked to Dave later in the morning I asked him what he wanted for dinner and he said he wanted the country fried pork chops that I had made the week before.  I told him that wasn't a Freddie friendly meal. 

What did I make for dinner?????

I made country fried pork chops for us and...... spagettie for Freddie.  Yes, I made 2 different meals, 1 for us and 1 for the pig.  I told you they were driving me crazy.  Now it is official, I am INSANE!

1 comment:

  1. Freddie deserves spaghetti -- he's a very handsome fella who should get whatever he pleases!

    ReplyDelete