Popular Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2011

or not??????

On Friday I told you that Dave and I moved Freddie out of the house.  When Dan got home he went over to see how Freddie and his 2 new girlfirends were doing.  Freddie started crying so Dan brought him back into the house. 

Freddie spent all day Saturday outside with his girls then came back inside for the night.  He has been outside all day today but I am sure Dan will bring him back inside this evening.  I think his growing up is harder on Dan then on him. 

Very few of you have met Dan.  He is an electrician currently working on a job at Kenmore and Bryn Mawr.  He is an extremely macho man.  Watching him go from swearing and screaming on a job site to loving his piglets can be a little disconcerting some times. 

As I have been typing this the door opened and Freddie, followed by Dan walked in.  I hope he moves out completely some day.

1 comment: